Search Here

Friday, July 04, 2008

Business Website Newly Opened

Hello there!!!
Just want to let you know guys that I am selling business ebooks for a very low low price.:)) You can see them in my other multiply site www.ebooksulit.multiply.com.

You may want to buy an ebook from me. Most of the ebooks costs around Php 25.00-30.00 each. Proceeds of which will go through my ministry fund. Currently I am praying for an equipment for a project called "LIGHTHOUSE LITERATURE".

We will be writing materials for our church and outreaches. Such materials will be designed for discipleship and practical application.

To boost this project, we need a laptop (2nd laptop will do, as long as it is at least 2005 model, approximately AMD 64 or P4 models). This notebook will approximately cost around Php 20-25k plus cartridge for our printer.

This project was already started. I already have written three booklets. All of which were already in use in our church. Though it still needs editing and proof readings (for which I cannot afford to pay for a proof reader since we lack funds, we don't even have equipments), these booklets were already applied in our church.

I want to share this to you as my partners. I am giving this ebooks for FREE>>>>

I am not even asking you to give me money. What I am asking is for you to support my project by buying some good nice business ebooks in www.ebooksulit.multiply.com. In here you will learn how to make your own website, and you will learn how start a business online.

FOR MY FREE GIFTS, DOWNLOAD THEM NOW!!!

5 SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES THAT EVERY CHRISTIAN SHOULD KNOW

LEAD IT!!! OBS BIBLE STUDY GUIDE

HELP ME BOOST THE PROJECT for more Free resources for our churches like the one that you just downloaded (DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE TWO GIFTS ABOVE).

This is the product of sweat and tears. I do hope and pray that you will be able to make the full use of this materials. May God bless You ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails